Colorado State University is working hard to develop a strategic plan that is innovative, ambitious, and inclusive, and that attains our green and gold aims. As we embark on this journey, we want to hear your ideas for CSU’s strategic transformation. Help us chart a path that will serve our land grant mission, inspire our peers in higher education, and expand our local and global impact.
Proposals may include large or small academic initiatives, operational improvements, or anything else you think would advance our mission.
Proposals must meet the following criteria:
- Represent and serve multiple members of the CSU community
- Clearly and succinctly describe the project or initiative
- Include a feasible plan for implementation
- Relate to one or more identified strategic target areas
- Support CSU’s Green (sustainable thriving planet) and/or Gold (flourishing humanity) aims
Proposals will be reviewed by strategic leadership teams facilitated through the Office of the President. Successful proposals will be integrated into campus-wide strategic planning.
Who is eligible? We invite proposals from any formal or informal group of CSU community members, including faculty, staff, administration, alumni, and students.
How to apply? Complete the form below and submit it below.
Deadline: For full consideration, proposals must be received by October 31, 2021.